Love Offerings Fresh Content

Tuesday

Create your own simple selling system that can be duplicated.

In this post I will be continuing the 3 Keys to Avon Success series if you follow this simple rule you can create endless money for your business.

In the last email we talked about not rushing to build your downline and this is why you wait.

You have to create you own simple selling system that can be duplicated.

What do I mean by this?

When you go to sell Avon everyone has an idea or a way that they know they can make a certain amount of money.

For example I had a map to make $150 every campaign I tested it out a couple of times and it kept working.

So what I did was try to teach it to some people in my downline to see if it was simple enough for them to have the same or better results then I had.

When you have people on your downline not making money they will leave and lose hope this is why you need your own system to show them how to make money right away.

After I showed 2 people how to do it they did it and created better results then me.

Make it where the steps are simple because I had some that just didn't get it or were to lazy to try.

Once your system is in place you can really grow your business like never before you know why?

I'll tell you why because now you are pushing product and signing people up that are pushing product.

You could just think about recruiting people now and making off of bonuses this is how MLM works.

I hope this helped and gave you something to think about.

The next and final post of this series is key!

Make it your business to not miss this email 4 days from today!

Talk to you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment