Love Offerings Fresh Content

Wednesday

4 Ways to Increase traffic to your E-Store Pt-2

Kickstart your business with this FREE 2015 Logo Design Guide from designcrowd.com
Create your own blog




Do you want to know how to really make money online?

You have to create more than one stream of income from your own blog!

This is where so many Avon reps get confused and ask me Karla why do I need my own blog?

I tell them you should have one because you worked hard for this traffic and you should control it and make as much money as you can from it.

If Avon closed their doors overnight then what are you going to do?

Really think about all the hard work you put in why let it go to waste.

When you create your own blog then you can use those banner ads to send the traffic to you.
Start building a mailing list and create even more traffic and customers. 

Your blog can make money in different ways:

  1. Offer Affiliate products.
  2. Sell ad space.
  3. Write features for other products and services in return for money or products.
  4. Create and sell your own products.

We haven't even talked about how this traffic can be used to promote AVON....

You can create a separate page just for recruiting people that want to sell Avon.
Imagine waking up to 25 new people in your downline overnight!

Imagine waking up to 39 new customers because of the traffic from your blog.
I think this is something you should look into....
I get more in depth with this subject in the How to Sell Avon Online video course.

In the next post I will get into things you can do off line to help your business grow.

Until then Bye Bye Now!

1 comment:

  1. I use Google Adsense & sell my own products to make money blogging. I find that blogging consistently help you make more money as well. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete