Love Offerings Fresh Content

Monday

4 Ways to Increase traffic to your E-Store


Banner Ads!!!

I was thinking I could not leave you beauty online marketing reps hanging when it comes tot this topic.

Everyday I get the same email asking me Karla how can I get traffic to my Avon Estore just like you?

In this new series I will share with you 4 ways to Increase Traffic to your Estore.

The first thing I am going to say is you will have to pay to get real traffic to your store.

If you do not want to put money out to promote your business then you might as well shut down your business.

I want to talk to you about Banner Ads and how you can use them to get traffic to your Estore.

Having your custom ads on websites with a lot of traffic can bring you traffic.

There are 2 ways you can pay for Banner Ads the first is pay per click.

When you set up your account you will add your money and you will be charged every time someone clicks your Banner.

The rate you pay will depend on the site you are using and your key words.

To make sure you get the most out of your marketing dollars make sure the ad site you use advertises on sites that relate to Avon.

In addition, try to keep the cost per click as low as possible.

You do not want to pay $4.00 per click with a $50.00 budget.

You should look for $.50 - $1.75 per click.

The less money you pay per click the more clicks you can get.

The 2nd way you can pay for Banner Ads is per impression.

With this method you are paying a flat rate for your banner to be shown not clicked on.

So your banner could be shown 500,000 for $50.00 and does not matter how many times your banner is clicked you will only pay $50.00

Here are two sites you can start with if you don't like them just Google Banner Ad Sites:

http://adready.com

http://www.adroll.com/

In the next post I will share another successful traffic tip!

See you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment